Tuesday: Aries then moves into Taurus 2:12pm EST (Be careful not to overindulge or eat to suppress your emotions)
This is a card that talks about endings. It is time to let something go so that you can start something better. This is like a spiritual transformation, you have reached the end or a plateau there is nowhere left to go except to rise up.
- You are being asked to see things a different way when the world card comes up.
- Remember you are a soul having a human experience, this will help dispel fear.
- Stay connected to co-create your life with spirit.
- Detach from how you think things should be and things will flow more smoothly.
Connecting with other people is important for you. Make a coffee or lunch date with someone you have lost touch with. There are people out there who love you and are willing to support you. The message this week is to reach out to someone and connect.
There is some kind of ending taking place for you. If you feel sad or lost reach out to friends and family. Your tribe will be there to support you.
Thursday: Moon in Taurus moves into Gemini 7:08pm EST (Your feelings and emotions will go back and forth between two options, stay focused on your "why".)
THE STAR: The Star is a wonderful card that shows you that the energy is right for putting your dreams and wishes out into the Universe. Things are looking positive. Spend some time looking up at the stars and see the vastness of the Universe and everything that is possible. This is also a time of great healing if you allow yourself to feel your emotions.
- Inspired creativity
- Your guides are encouraging you to keep moving forward
- After all the changes I have experienced I am starting to experience the new hope that comes with new beginnings.
You are being guided to be clear in your "why". Why are you taking the actions that you are taking at this time. Knowing your why is the key to fulfillment.
The choice you made was for a reason. Focus on the positive and all the good things that will come from you opening this new door.
Friday into the Weekend
Saturday: Moon in Gemini moves into Cancer at 10:06 pm (You move from the mental chatter to feeling your emotions fully)
Sunday: Moon in Cancer (You may want to spend time at home with those closest to you, do not focus too much on the past)
6 OF EARTH:
Generosity is the key here. If you are able to help someone else you are being guided to do so. The flip side of this card is that if you are in need of generosity or the help of others you need to learn to receive. Always giving to others creates unbalance. Receiving is just as important as giving.
- The Universe is showing you generosity to show you that the world is full of pleasant surprises.
- Spirit is presenting you with a gift at this time
- Just as you were beginning to doubt you are being shown that you are entitled to treasures.
TO BE FAIR:
The message here is to create balance. Justice will be served so make sure that you are being honest with yourself in your actions. Life offers challenges as lessons and experiences that nourish your soul. You need to know when is the right time to hang on and when is the right time to let go. Every aspect of life is needed and you are in a cycle. Honour where you are now.
The main message over the weekend is that it is important to find your balance and it is important for you to know everything is a cycle. You have done nothing wrong if things aren't working for you lately. It is the season of life.