Monday: Moon in Aries moving into Taurus late into the evening. Moon in Aries for most of the day gives you the drive you need to continue to actively pursue what needs to be done.
Tuesday: Moon in Taurus is an earth sign and you are being encouraged to stay grounded and tend to the seeds you have planted in your life.
This card is asking you to have faith in yourself. You have come so far from where you have been. Everything that has happened thus far has been for a reason. You are also being guided to put a little more trust in other people. It is ok now to take down some of your walls.
- Believing in yourself helps you to overcome obstacles when you face them.
- Having faith in yourself helps to build your confidence.
- It is time to set goals, break them down into small attainable steps
- Surrender to the path that your life has taken. There is a lesson to be learned here.
This card shows up to show you that your angels and guides have been giving you nurturing and loving energy. There is a healing taking place. Considering using teas, herbal products and essential oils to help you regain your balance.
Every idea begins as a little seed. Plant, water and nourish your seed (creativity) and watch it grow and blossom into something bigger than you ever imagined.
- Spend time grounding your bare feet to the earth. If you are in a cold climate and can't stand your feet being cold consider trying grounding or earthing products.
- Thank the earth for the home that she provides for us.
- Weed your personal garden and remove people and relationships that do not belong.
- This is a very fertile period. Nurture and grow your ideas.
You are being called to have faith in yourself. When you believe in yourself you can move mountains. There are issues in your life that need your care and attention.
Friday into the Weekend
Saturday: Moon in Gemini into Cancer - The morning may start off with a busy mind. As the moon moves into Cancer enjoy time with family.
Sunday: Moon in Cancer - Today you may just feel like staying home, cozy, and relaxed.
This card shows that you are ready to go on a new journey. You have your staff in hand and it is highlighting the north star in this card. If you listen to your inner voice it will not steer you wrong. You have guidance and company on this journey, your angels and guides and animals totems want you to know you are not alone.
- You're ready for a new adventure
- You are excited about what the future has in store for you
- If you are willing to put in a greater risk you will in turn receive a greater reward
- It is time to step out of your comfort zone and do something you don't usually do.
This card came up to let you know that home and family are especially important at this time. Home is the foundation of where we come from. Take time this weekend to spend quality time at home or with close family. If there is a family conflict at the moment now would be a great time to sort that out, come from a place of love and understanding.
- Does your home feel like a place of security and warmth? If not how can you make it so?
- Home is a place to rejuvenate your spirit.
- Begin the process of decluttering, get rid of what does not serve you or is hindering energy flow within your home.
You are ready to begin a new path in your journey. You are save and protected as you do so. Spend time at home and with family to recharge and ground your energy.